Discuss and debate all subjects, including abortion, teen pregnancy, euthanasia, and politics.
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Eiri, are you actually pro-life?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Erulissė



Posts : 213
Join date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Eiri, are you actually pro-life?   Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:42 pm

EiriForLife wrote:
Erulissė wrote:

...I am tired of this charade and your pity party. Eiri, this is Birch, and we've been laughing at you for months now.

lol!
If this is too hilarious Future, I'll understand.

Yeah, I figured. You're a giant fucktard even if you change your name. And Future hasn't been laughing, just you, all alone. Future and I may disagree, but she's never purposely tried to upset me.

"this is Birch, and we've been laughing"

You and your split personalities I see. It's always good when you can laugh at yourself. Go shove a spiked dildo up your ass; maybe then when you talk shit it'll come out easier. monkey You seem to have to try too hard right now; it seems forced. Must be the months of constipation caused by not being able to shit all over me on eHealth.

Hm, I must be a laxative then eh? "Eiri-lax: One easy overnight suppository dose to faster shit-talking. Warning: May induce brain haemmorhage, multiple-personality-disorder, and maniacal laughter. Also, Eiri-lax does not increase your intelligence, though all the shit flying from your mouth may make you think you are smarter. That's just the toxicity-induced mania caused by being unable to take back what you dish out. If you have a cup and a female friend, you may be able to become famous on the internet for 5 minutes. monkey Otherwise, you will die painfully of sudden systemic failure."

I have a life; I don't need to know about yours, whether it's full you, yourself and laughter or not.

Love it!!!

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EiriForLife



Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Eiri, are you actually pro-life?   Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:45 pm

Erulissė wrote:
EiriForLife wrote:
Erulissė wrote:

...I am tired of this charade and your pity party. Eiri, this is Birch, and we've been laughing at you for months now.

lol!
If this is too hilarious Future, I'll understand.

Yeah, I figured. You're a giant fucktard even if you change your name. And Future hasn't been laughing, just you, all alone. Future and I may disagree, but she's never purposely tried to upset me.

"this is Birch, and we've been laughing"

You and your split personalities I see. It's always good when you can laugh at yourself. Go shove a spiked dildo up your ass; maybe then when you talk shit it'll come out easier. monkey You seem to have to try too hard right now; it seems forced. Must be the months of constipation caused by not being able to shit all over me on eHealth.

Hm, I must be a laxative then eh? "Eiri-lax: One easy overnight suppository dose to faster shit-talking. Warning: May induce brain haemmorhage, multiple-personality-disorder, and maniacal laughter. Also, Eiri-lax does not increase your intelligence, though all the shit flying from your mouth may make you think you are smarter. That's just the toxicity-induced mania caused by being unable to take back what you dish out. If you have a cup and a female friend, you may be able to become famous on the internet for 5 minutes. monkey Otherwise, you will die painfully of sudden systemic failure."

I have a life; I don't need to know about yours, whether it's full you, yourself and laughter or not.

Love it!!!

lol! lol! lol!
Eiri-lax! The overnight solution to asshole constipation!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erulissė



Posts : 213
Join date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Eiri, are you actually pro-life?   Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:04 pm

Excellent!

Thank you Eiri, I have been smiling alot this evening.

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

avatar

Posts : 618
Join date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Eiri, are you actually pro-life?   Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:28 pm

Well, the funny part for me is that when I wrote to you at PLA asking for advice abut how you were petitioning to get back onto ehealth, I had no idea you were eiri. But I almost fainted when I found out who you were, because YOU were a major factor in getting me kicked off ehealth, so I certainly would never have asked YOU how to get back on, lol!

I think it's outrageous that because you disagree with people that you want to have them kicked off of ehealth, and it's even more outrageous that the admin over there goes along with it.

And about you asking:
"If this is too hilarious Future, I'll understand."

No, it was fine. That's the whole point of this forum, you can say whatever you feel, without worrying about being scolded or worse from anyone else. You are more than welcome here, and you can say anything you want.

_________________
Read my blog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EiriForLife



Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Eiri, are you actually pro-life?   Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:21 pm

futureshock wrote:
Well, the funny part for me is that when I wrote to you at PLA asking for advice abut how you were petitioning to get back onto ehealth, I had no idea you were eiri. But I almost fainted when I found out who you were, because YOU were a major factor in getting me kicked off ehealth, so I certainly would never have asked YOU how to get back on, lol!
I don't remember that exactly... Why was I a major factor for you getting kicked off? I don't remember having a problem with you on the forums. If it was about the fact that you were PMing people to get them to come to THIS forum, I think I had to stick to the rules of eHealth at the time (back when I still had faith in them!) because Lee was interpreting your PM's as solicitation. She had her hands up my ass and was controlling me like a puppet just like she does all the mods. I completely admit that it was a power trip - I only wish other certain mods would admit that truth too. I also wish I'd realised sooner, and had the guts to do something about it. I wish a lot of stuff, like I wish I'd reported all of Birch's offensive posts where she called me racist. That has all slipped away though.

Quote :
I think it's outrageous that because you disagree with people that you want to have them kicked off of ehealth, and it's even more outrageous that the admin over there goes along with it.
I don't remember disagreeing with you being any reason for you being banned. And it's not my disagreements with Birch that made me feel she wasn't a good mod. I disagreed with a lot of people on eHealth but didn't want all of them banned - just some. But the ones I wanted to stay understood how to respect each other. So while I could debate with them, I never felt angry or hurt by their words.

There were a lot of people, mostly pro-lifers, who were banned from eHealth back in my hay-day. Why were they banned? Because we really disagreed with them, so we riled them up and got them to "break" the rules. It's completely unacceptable behavior as far as I'm concerned, but I didn't realise it at the time. I am completely admitting that I was one of the bullies. I remember saying "Yeah, that person should be banned; they're such a bigot! They're intolerant!" and wow... how intolerant of ME! If we didn't like the person, any excuse would work to ban them pretty much; Lee only needed our word.

Of course it didn't work so well when I tried to turn in one of our own. Never betray the sisters, or down you go.

Quote :
And about you asking:
"If this is too hilarious Future, I'll understand."

No, it was fine. That's the whole point of this forum, you can say whatever you feel, without worrying about being scolded or worse from anyone else. You are more than welcome here, and you can say anything you want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erulissė



Posts : 213
Join date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Eiri, are you actually pro-life?   Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:28 pm

Well, that's certainly taking responsibility for your actions.

The fact is that everyone who disagrees with you is on your shit list, and you take everything as a personal attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erulissė



Posts : 213
Join date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Eiri, are you actually pro-life?   Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:48 pm

EiriForLife wrote:
Maz wrote:
You are mentally still a child if you allow your parents to dictate who you can or cannot communicate with.
I don't allow them to, but their opinions matter to me. If I ignored them, I'd be a penniless college drop out, probably pregnant, and living in a hovel with a guy who now wants a sex change. Not that being pregnant or wanting a sex change are bad on their own, but it's NOT good when it's not your life plan at the moment, and the man is your FIANCEE. Thank GOD I listen to my parents!!

You decision making capabilities are so poor at the ripe age of 23 that you'd be a "penniless college drop out, probably pregnant, living in a hovel with a guy who wants a sex change" if it weren't for your parents; and you think should be able to make decisions for women facing unwanted pregnancies.

You flop back and forth on religion, abortion, who knows what else. That is fine; we all learn and change our minds, but anyone who challenges your beliefs is an "asshole"; and you think you are capable of dictating reproductive decisions for unknown women.

Be prolife for yourself, Tyna, but leave the decisions for others up to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

avatar

Posts : 618
Join date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Eiri, are you actually pro-life?   Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:52 pm

Imagine being 23, living in a hovel with a guy who wants a sex change, and having an unwanted pregnancy on top of that.

About the guy wanting the sex change, and you being engaged to him, a similar thing happened to me. 6 weeks before my wedding my fiance told me he was gay. I was devastated.

_________________
Read my blog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

avatar

Posts : 618
Join date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Eiri, are you actually pro-life?   Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:58 pm

About me being kicked off,

ehealth had just instituted a new banning procedure which guaranteed to give people warnings before they were banished. I never got a warning.

I never saw a rule against inviting people privately, via pm, to a completely different type of forum. This place has NOTHING to do with the subjects that ehealth specializes in.

Most forums openly invite posters to share other forums with their readers. Notice at the end of my posts here, it says "Read my blog", and the word blog is a link? Most places have that capability, they allow and encourage posters to advertise their own websites right on the main forum, in their posts. That is how traffic increases to and from different forums. What ehealth wants is fascism.

All lee had to do was pm and me and say, "Hey, we don't like that."

_________________
Read my blog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EiriForLife



Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Eiri, are you actually pro-life?   Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:30 pm

futureshock wrote:
About me being kicked off,

ehealth had just instituted a new banning procedure which guaranteed to give people warnings before they were banished. I never got a warning.
Wow, that sucks Sad I wasn't aware of that, and I definitely would have spoken up! I was under the impression you'd at least been told that whatever it was you were doing was wrong. I had no idea you were banned without warning. It's totally unfair; NO one reads the rules before checking "Yes"!

Quote :
I never saw a rule against inviting people privately, via pm, to a completely different type of forum. This place has NOTHING to do with the subjects that ehealth specializes in.
I do understand. Now that I think about it, Lee was probably just worried she'd loose precious money from advertizers if some of the people came over here...

Quote :
Most forums openly invite posters to share other forums with their readers. Notice at the end of my posts here, it says "Read my blog", and the word blog is a link? Most places have that capability, they allow and encourage posters to advertise their own websites right on the main forum, in their posts. That is how traffic increases to and from different forums. What ehealth wants is fascism.

All lee had to do was pm and me and say, "Hey, we don't like that."
Yeah, I agree... She really pulled the wool over my eyes on that one. Over everyone's eyes. You totally should have been warned before being banned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EiriForLife



Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Eiri, are you actually pro-life?   Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:32 pm

futureshock wrote:
Imagine being 23, living in a hovel with a guy who wants a sex change, and having an unwanted pregnancy on top of that.

About the guy wanting the sex change, and you being engaged to him, a similar thing happened to me. 6 weeks before my wedding my fiance told me he was gay. I was devastated.

Oh man, that sucks Sad I feel terrible for breaking up with my fiancee, but I know it was the right thing to do. He cross-dressed at the time for fun, it wasn't until after we broke up he decided that he is seriously thinking about changing his gender. So if I'd stayed with him, I don't know if he would have come to that conclusion. But I wanted to marry a man, not a woman. I'm straight, not gay, so unfortunately the body parts do matter to me. I also want children some day, so no penis = no marriage for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EiriForLife



Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Eiri, are you actually pro-life?   Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:34 pm

I'm going to try to ignore Shitface for now, we'll see how well I manage. If it becomes too much, then you know what I'll do, Future. It's just not worth my adrenaline. I might just take breaks Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

avatar

Posts : 618
Join date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Eiri, are you actually pro-life?   Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:36 pm

EiriForLife wrote:
futureshock wrote:


All lee had to do was pm and me and say, "Hey, we don't like that."
Yeah, I agree... She really pulled the wool over my eyes on that one. Over everyone's eyes. You totally should have been warned before being banned.

Thanks, Eiri.

_________________
Read my blog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erulissė



Posts : 213
Join date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Eiri, are you actually pro-life?   Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:00 pm

EiriForLife wrote:
futureshock wrote:
About me being kicked off,

ehealth had just instituted a new banning procedure which guaranteed to give people warnings before they were banished. I never got a warning.
Wow, that sucks Sad I wasn't aware of that, and I definitely would have spoken up! I was under the impression you'd at least been told that whatever it was you were doing was wrong. I had no idea you were banned without warning. It's totally unfair; NO one reads the rules before checking "Yes"!

Quote :
I never saw a rule against inviting people privately, via pm, to a completely different type of forum. This place has NOTHING to do with the subjects that ehealth specializes in.
I do understand. Now that I think about it, Lee was probably just worried she'd loose precious money from advertizers if some of the people came over here...

Quote :
Most forums openly invite posters to share other forums with their readers. Notice at the end of my posts here, it says "Read my blog", and the word blog is a link? Most places have that capability, they allow and encourage posters to advertise their own websites right on the main forum, in their posts. That is how traffic increases to and from different forums. What ehealth wants is fascism.

All lee had to do was pm and me and say, "Hey, we don't like that."
Yeah, I agree... She really pulled the wool over my eyes on that one. Over everyone's eyes. You totally should have been warned before being banned.

WRONG. I stood up for futureshock. No wool there, just the ability to think independently.

You were Ms. Ehealth and now that you're banned everything there was just awful, huh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erulissė



Posts : 213
Join date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Eiri, are you actually pro-life?   Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:06 pm

EiriForLife wrote:
I'm going to try to ignore Shitface for now, we'll see how well I manage. If it becomes too much, then you know what I'll do, Future. It's just not worth my adrenaline. I might just take breaks Smile

It would be glorious if you could exhibit that kind of self control. I can post replies to your comments and you won't whine about being personally attacked and try to get me banned on some kind of juvenile vendetta.

I am well aware of your dishonesty, too, so it's probably in your best interests to ignore me. Your post about "I have no ideeea! how I got banned from ehealth I said I didn't want to leave and no one listened!!!" is full of lies.

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EiriForLife



Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Eiri, are you actually pro-life?   Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:54 am

futureshock wrote:
EiriForLife wrote:
futureshock wrote:


All lee had to do was pm and me and say, "Hey, we don't like that."
Yeah, I agree... She really pulled the wool over my eyes on that one. Over everyone's eyes. You totally should have been warned before being banned.

Thanks, Eiri.
It just really sucks... I hate how I acted in certain cases as a mod. I think I did my best to control the posts elsewhere on the forums, but sometimes it was like "a chance to ban someone?! oo ooo ooh!" which is terrible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erulissė



Posts : 213
Join date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Eiri, are you actually pro-life?   Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:50 am

EiriForLife wrote:
futureshock wrote:
EiriForLife wrote:
futureshock wrote:


All lee had to do was pm and me and say, "Hey, we don't like that."
Yeah, I agree... She really pulled the wool over my eyes on that one. Over everyone's eyes. You totally should have been warned before being banned.

Thanks, Eiri.
It just really sucks... I hate how I acted in certain cases as a mod. I think I did my best to control the posts elsewhere on the forums, but sometimes it was like "a chance to ban someone?! oo ooo ooh!" which is terrible.

I'm glad to see you taking some responsiblity for yourself. Locking threads because you disagreed with the posts. Advising banishment for members because you disagree with them.

The thread you referenced earlier about racism...you locked it. You decided you didn't like what I was saying, then 'mysteriously' it was removed. I can't say I blame you. Who would want their racism to be on display like that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Eiri, are you actually pro-life?   

Back to top Go down
 
Eiri, are you actually pro-life?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Similar topics
-
» The secret life of Fairies book 1 Banished
» Kovu: Life of Scars
» Post yourself in real life!
» Life isn't so bad
» Azural The Life Binder

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Drama All of the Time :: Debate :: Abortion Debate-
Jump to: