Discuss and debate all subjects, including abortion, teen pregnancy, euthanasia, and politics.
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Everyone, this is for you!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EiriForLife



Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, this is for you!   Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:26 pm

RebelCats wrote:
Quote :
These are not unknown women. Many of them share their names, their addresses, and many have contact information. The owners of both sites have contact information as well.

So if I post a name, address, and give some contact info to FS will you believe me if I tell you the sky is really purple.

Quote :
Too bad for you. You shouldn't feel ashamed of that.

Look who is making assumptions now. No where did I say I was ashamed of anything that happened in my labor.

Quote :
Yeah, cause not being able to feel your lower body isn't distracting AT ALL.

This is not the way it is suppose to be. My first labor got flogged up. I was given a continuous drip of the epi. This not how it is normally done, or at least it was not done that way with my other labors. So between that and to much demoral. I did not feel much but got a good sleep in.

But with labors 2, 3, 4 I felt what was needed. I felt most contractions (tho not as bad), I felt the urge to push, and I pushed quite well and needed no other help.

Why do you want painless/orgasmic birth to be a hoax? Really? Why is this a bad thing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EiriForLife



Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, this is for you!   Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:32 pm

futureshock wrote:
The point to all of this is, you said you were against abortion because of a video you saw in which you felt the woman was in pain.
I have no idea how that relates to this...

Quote :
My point was, the woman's only other choice was childbirth, which is much more painful than abortion,
OFTEN, but not always.

Quote :
so your argument about abortion looking painful in a video is NOT A VALID REASON to want abortion outlawed.
That is not my only argument against abortion. Personally, since both birth and abortion CAN be painful, I feel the physical pain to the mother cancels itself out, since both instances can have pain.

You can find stories of women having painless abortions, I can find painless birth. I can also find stories of women having painful abortions, just as you can find painful birth stories.

Quote :
That is ALL.

P.S. Notice how you are getting angry at people who doubt that a painless birth could happen to them, and you didn't believe us when we told you OUR REAL LIFE abortion experiences were nothing like what you saw in a video.
I believe your real life abortion stories and I never said your stories were false. Yet you are saying these stories are false. Who is in the wrong? Not me. I have a right to be angry. I could sit here and say "oh, drugs were involved in your painless abortion so a woman without drugs would feel pain" just like people on here are trying to say the only reason these women are having painless births is through drugs - which is a lie, by the way. I could sit her and say "I have no way of knowing if you're telling the truth", just as none of you believe these painless birth stories are true. Yet I have taken your stories on faith to be true, so again I ask, who is in the wrong here? Not me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelCats

avatar

Posts : 65
Join date : 2008-03-10
Age : 37
Location : USA, GA

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, this is for you!   Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:44 am

EiriForLife wrote:


Why do you want painless/orgasmic birth to be a hoax? Really? Why is this a bad thing?

It is my opinion that unless you are completely knocked out like in the old days there will be some amount of pain in child birth. It is also quite known that women do block memories of some things out about their labors. Women have been known to block out bad things they have said to their SO in labor but the SO can certainly tell them what was said. Women also block out the memories of some of the pain they felt. They also block out some of the smaller details of their labor.

Also as I have said just because a woman does not yell or make a noise associated with pain does not mean she is not in pain (of any amount). Look at Scientology as an example and probably other religions that I am unaware of. In those religions typically ones does not use pain meds during labor but they also believe in a quiet birth. Just because they are quiet does not mean there is no pain involved. It just means they are not going to yell about it.

Do I think most of labor can be somewhat pain free yes. With my second through about 6 hours of my labor I was not in much pain. Just uncomfortable during contractions. Yes I did have in epi by my request once I did get there. But I had ,after thinking back on that day, was a walking epi. That dulls the pain somewhat but not totally. But the actual birthing out part is usually the painful. I mean think about it the average kids head is around 19 in when born and you are pushing that through a 10cm hole. Sorry that hurts period. I have had 4 kids and it hurt each and every time by the time I got to that point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

avatar

Posts : 618
Join date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, this is for you!   Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:43 pm

EiriForLife wrote:
futureshock wrote:
The point to all of this is, you said you were against abortion because of a video you saw in which you felt the woman was in pain.
I have no idea how that relates to this...
OK, that is scary.
Quote :


Quote :
My point was, the woman's only other choice was childbirth, which is much more painful than abortion,
OFTEN, but not always.
I'd like an example of a legal abortion being more painful than childbirth.
Quote :


Quote :
so your argument about abortion looking painful in a video is NOT A VALID REASON to want abortion outlawed.
That is not my only argument against abortion. Personally, since both birth and abortion CAN be painful, I feel the physical pain to the mother cancels itself out, since both instances can have pain.

You can find stories of women having painless abortions, I can find painless birth. I can also find stories of women having painful abortions, just as you can find painful birth stories.
Since an abortion takes 5 minutes and can be slept through, I'd ilke to see stories of abortions more painful than childbirth.
Quote :

Quote :
That is ALL.

P.S. Notice how you are getting angry at people who doubt that a painless birth could happen to them, and you didn't believe us when we told you OUR REAL LIFE abortion experiences were nothing like what you saw in a video.
I believe your real life abortion stories and I never said your stories were false. Yet you are saying these stories are false. Who is in the wrong? Not me. I have a right to be angry. I could sit here and say "oh, drugs were involved in your painless abortion so a woman without drugs would feel pain" just like people on here are trying to say the only reason these women are having painless births is through drugs - which is a lie, by the way. I could sit her and say "I have no way of knowing if you're telling the truth", just as none of you believe these painless birth stories are true. Yet I have taken your stories on faith to be true, so again I ask, who is in the wrong here? Not me.

The reasons the painless birth stories are hard to believe have to do with the physics involved in pushing a large object out of a small opening. That is why I posted the article about "WHY CHILDBIRTH IS PAINFUL".

The larger point is this. the pain in an abortion and the pan in childbirth are NO WHERE NEAR the same level. If you continue to they to say they are, you will continue to get the kind of responses you are getting.

An abortion involves removing blood and a microscopic dot of tissue. A birth involves removing 6 to 12 pounds of hard bone and muscle newborn.

_________________
Read my blog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EiriForLife



Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, this is for you!   Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:24 pm

futureshock wrote:
EiriForLife wrote:
futureshock wrote:
The point to all of this is, you said you were against abortion because of a video you saw in which you felt the woman was in pain.
I have no idea how that relates to this...
OK, that is scary.
Quote :


Quote :
My point was, the woman's only other choice was childbirth, which is much more painful than abortion,
OFTEN, but not always.
I'd like an example of a legal abortion being more painful than childbirth.
Quote :


Quote :
so your argument about abortion looking painful in a video is NOT A VALID REASON to want abortion outlawed.
That is not my only argument against abortion. Personally, since both birth and abortion CAN be painful, I feel the physical pain to the mother cancels itself out, since both instances can have pain.

You can find stories of women having painless abortions, I can find painless birth. I can also find stories of women having painful abortions, just as you can find painful birth stories.
Since an abortion takes 5 minutes and can be slept through, I'd ilke to see stories of abortions more painful than childbirth.
Quote :

Quote :
That is ALL.

P.S. Notice how you are getting angry at people who doubt that a painless birth could happen to them, and you didn't believe us when we told you OUR REAL LIFE abortion experiences were nothing like what you saw in a video.
I believe your real life abortion stories and I never said your stories were false. Yet you are saying these stories are false. Who is in the wrong? Not me. I have a right to be angry. I could sit here and say "oh, drugs were involved in your painless abortion so a woman without drugs would feel pain" just like people on here are trying to say the only reason these women are having painless births is through drugs - which is a lie, by the way. I could sit her and say "I have no way of knowing if you're telling the truth", just as none of you believe these painless birth stories are true. Yet I have taken your stories on faith to be true, so again I ask, who is in the wrong here? Not me.

The reasons the painless birth stories are hard to believe have to do with the physics involved in pushing a large object out of a small opening. That is why I posted the article about "WHY CHILDBIRTH IS PAINFUL".

The larger point is this. the pain in an abortion and the pan in childbirth are NO WHERE NEAR the same level. If you continue to they to say they are, you will continue to get the kind of responses you are getting.

An abortion involves removing blood and a microscopic dot of tissue. A birth involves removing 6 to 12 pounds of hard bone and muscle newborn.

I could believe that if I hadn't seen porn involving women shoving child-sized objects in their hoo has. I also would believe it if I didn't know the stories about foreign women giving birth with little or no pain.

Of course it can hurt. Sex can hurt. A tampon can hurt, a finger can hurt!! But I firmly believe it does not have to for many women.

By 4 weeks old the embryo is far from microscopic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

avatar

Posts : 618
Join date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, this is for you!   Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:38 pm

EiriForLife wrote:


By 4 weeks old the embryo is far from microscopic.
How big is it?

_________________
Read my blog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

avatar

Posts : 618
Join date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, this is for you!   Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:45 pm

EiriForLife wrote:
futureshock wrote:


An abortion involves removing blood and a microscopic dot of tissue. A birth involves removing 6 to 12 pounds of hard bone and muscle newborn.

I could believe that if I hadn't seen porn involving women shoving child-sized objects in their hoo has.
First of all, it is sad that you believe what you see in pornography. Women are getting physically hurt during the filming of those disgusting videos. You have no idea what they go through in order to film that vile.

Besides that, they aren't passing objects through their cervixes.

Quote :
I also would believe it if I didn't know the stories about foreign women giving birth with little or no pain.
Do foreign women have different bodies? No, they don't. Get off this ignorant track already, it makes me sick.

Until childbirth takes 5 minutes and women can sleep through it, it remains much more painful than abortion.

_________________
Read my blog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EiriForLife



Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, this is for you!   Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:48 am

futureshock wrote:
EiriForLife wrote:
futureshock wrote:


An abortion involves removing blood and a microscopic dot of tissue. A birth involves removing 6 to 12 pounds of hard bone and muscle newborn.

I could believe that if I hadn't seen porn involving women shoving child-sized objects in their hoo has.
First of all, it is sad that you believe what you see in pornography. Women are getting physically hurt during the filming of those disgusting videos.
Um, let's put it this way. I've put something fairly large up my OWN hoo hah. I was not in pain. Satisfied?

Quote :

Besides that, they aren't passing objects through their cervixes.
The cervix is made to expand to the size of the baby's head. A woman's body is made to give birth. I find it hard to believe the body would be designed by nature to do something inefficiently. Everything that survives in nature does so because it is the best design.

Quote :
Quote :
I also would believe it if I didn't know the stories about foreign women giving birth with little or no pain.
Do foreign women have different bodies? No, they don't. Get off this ignorant track already, it makes me sick.
That's the point, they DON'T have different bodies! They have different mindsets over birth. I'm not saying every woman will be able to give birth painlessly. But on average less that 20% of women consider birth "excrutiating".

Quote :
Until childbirth takes 5 minutes and women can sleep through it, it remains much more painful than abortion.
Pretend you believe the stories I posted are true and that those women were not on drugs. Can you postulate any theories as to why their births were not only nearly painless, but in some cases orgasmic? I'd like theories OTHER than insanity or physical conditions where they are unable to feel pain, kthnksbai. Most of those women mention some pain during the birth or even had painful previous births, and also mention previous painful conditions they have had, comparing these experiences to birth and saying in surprise that birth was no where near as painful as these experiences.

The fact that many of these women had painful first births (and some have painful births after the painless one due to different circumstances) should PROVE that birthing pain is controllable by the mind of the woman, and by how she views the pregnancy and birth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EiriForLife



Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, this is for you!   Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:52 am

futureshock wrote:
EiriForLife wrote:


By 4 weeks old the embryo is far from microscopic.
How big is it?

Sorry, you're right. The unborn doesn't have a body big enough to see until week 5. Whoops. :rolls eyes:

http://www.pregnancy.org/pregnancy/fetaldevelopment1.php#week4

Women almost never abort at week 4 because they aren't even aware of the pregnancy anyway, so it's irrelevant to discuss how big it is. Most abortions begin at week 6. Unless my statistics are outdated in the past 4 years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

avatar

Posts : 618
Join date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, this is for you!   Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:31 pm

Most women become aware of their pregnancies in week two, the day they miss their period.

Abortion is painless, always and for all women, because it can be slept through. You will never attain that for all women for childbirth. Get the hell off this.

_________________
Read my blog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EiriForLife



Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, this is for you!   Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:01 pm

futureshock wrote:
Most women become aware of their pregnancies in week two, the day they miss their period.

Abortion is painless, always and for all women, because it can be slept through. You will never attain that for all women for childbirth. Get the hell off this.

I thought they missed their period in week 4, since that is 4 weeks since their LAST menstrual period. That's how pregnancy is measured. Not from conception. So even though the unborn may only be 2 weeks old it's called 4.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

avatar

Posts : 618
Join date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, this is for you!   Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:00 am

EiriForLife wrote:
futureshock wrote:
EiriForLife wrote:
futureshock wrote:


An abortion involves removing blood and a microscopic dot of tissue. A birth involves removing 6 to 12 pounds of hard bone and muscle newborn.

I could believe that if I hadn't seen porn involving women shoving child-sized objects in their hoo has.
First of all, it is sad that you believe what you see in pornography. Women are getting physically hurt during the filming of those disgusting videos.
Um, let's put it this way. I've put something fairly large up my OWN hoo hah. I was not in pain. Satisfied?

Quote :

Besides that, they aren't passing objects through their cervixes.
The cervix is made to expand to the size of the baby's head. A woman's body is made to give birth. I find it hard to believe the body would be designed by nature to do something inefficiently. Everything that survives in nature does so because it is the best design.
Again, this statement derives from ignorance.

Quote :
Compared with that of other species, human childbirth is dangerous. Painful labors lasting twenty-four hours or more are not uncommon, and may result in injury, or even death, to the child or mother. This is because of both the relatively large fetal head circumference and the mother's relatively narrow pelvis, by way of natural selection. The chances of a successful labour increased significantly during the 20th century in wealthier countries with the advent of new medical technologies. In contrast, pregnancy and natural childbirth remains a relatively hazardous ordeal in developing regions of the world, with maternal death rates approximately 100-fold higher than developed countries.
http://www.pinlife.net/human_life.htm

_________________
Read my blog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

avatar

Posts : 618
Join date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, this is for you!   Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:11 am

EiriForLife wrote:
futureshock wrote:
EiriForLife wrote:


By 4 weeks old the embryo is far from microscopic.
How big is it?

Sorry, you're right. The unborn doesn't have a body big enough to see until week 5. Whoops. :rolls eyes:

http://www.pregnancy.org/pregnancy/fetaldevelopment1.php#week4

Women almost never abort at week 4 because they aren't even aware of the pregnancy anyway, so it's irrelevant to discuss how big it is. Most abortions begin at week 6. Unless my statistics are outdated in the past 4 years.

Abortions have been occurring earlier and earlier due to medical abortion availability. As of 4 years ago, almost 30% of abortions occurred BEFORE 6 weeks.

http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss5609a1.htm#tab7



The earliest abortions can be done five to seven days after the first missed period.
http://www.arvinpublications.com/pregnancy3.html

The reason it cannot be earlier is because the embryo wouldn't even be implanted yet.

_________________
Read my blog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

avatar

Posts : 618
Join date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, this is for you!   Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:17 am

EiriForLife wrote:
futureshock wrote:
Most women become aware of their pregnancies in week two, the day they miss their period.

Abortion is painless, always and for all women, because it can be slept through. You will never attain that for all women for childbirth. Get the hell off this.

I thought they missed their period in week 4, since that is 4 weeks since their LAST menstrual period. That's how pregnancy is measured. Not from conception. So even though the unborn may only be 2 weeks old it's called 4.

Depends on how you calculate pregnancy, from fertilization or last menstrual period.

_________________
Read my blog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erulissė



Posts : 213
Join date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, this is for you!   Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:33 pm

EiriForLife wrote:

Um, let's put it this way. I've put something fairly large up my OWN hoo hah. I was not in pain. Satisfied?


Was it your head?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xwoman74



Posts : 100
Join date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, this is for you!   Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:54 pm

Erulissė wrote:
EiriForLife wrote:

Um, let's put it this way. I've put something fairly large up my OWN hoo hah. I was not in pain. Satisfied?


Was it your head?

I thought she put her head up her ass?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EiriForLife



Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, this is for you!   Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:10 pm

futureshock wrote:
EiriForLife wrote:
futureshock wrote:
EiriForLife wrote:


By 4 weeks old the embryo is far from microscopic.
How big is it?

Sorry, you're right. The unborn doesn't have a body big enough to see until week 5. Whoops. :rolls eyes:

http://www.pregnancy.org/pregnancy/fetaldevelopment1.php#week4

Women almost never abort at week 4 because they aren't even aware of the pregnancy anyway, so it's irrelevant to discuss how big it is. Most abortions begin at week 6. Unless my statistics are outdated in the past 4 years.

Abortions have been occurring earlier and earlier due to medical abortion availability. As of 4 years ago, almost 30% of abortions occurred BEFORE 6 weeks.

http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss5609a1.htm#tab7



The earliest abortions can be done five to seven days after the first missed period.
http://www.arvinpublications.com/pregnancy3.html

The reason it cannot be earlier is because the embryo wouldn't even be implanted yet.

Lol... and then it's not an abortion anyway! Thank you for the updated statistics. It's encouraging that abortions can be done so early. I think ideally it would be nice to have something that purposely prevents implantation - at least then pro-lifers would have something proven to argue over! Instead of their belly-aching over birth control.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EiriForLife



Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, this is for you!   Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:11 pm

futureshock wrote:
EiriForLife wrote:
futureshock wrote:
Most women become aware of their pregnancies in week two, the day they miss their period.

Abortion is painless, always and for all women, because it can be slept through. You will never attain that for all women for childbirth. Get the hell off this.

I thought they missed their period in week 4, since that is 4 weeks since their LAST menstrual period. That's how pregnancy is measured. Not from conception. So even though the unborn may only be 2 weeks old it's called 4.

Depends on how you calculate pregnancy, from fertilization or last menstrual period.
Don't doctors do it from last menstrual period?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

avatar

Posts : 618
Join date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, this is for you!   Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:10 am

EiriForLife wrote:
futureshock wrote:
EiriForLife wrote:
futureshock wrote:
Most women become aware of their pregnancies in week two, the day they miss their period.

Abortion is painless, always and for all women, because it can be slept through. You will never attain that for all women for childbirth. Get the hell off this.

I thought they missed their period in week 4, since that is 4 weeks since their LAST menstrual period. That's how pregnancy is measured. Not from conception. So even though the unborn may only be 2 weeks old it's called 4.

Depends on how you calculate pregnancy, from fertilization or last menstrual period.
Don't doctors do it from last menstrual period?

I think most OB/GYN's do.

_________________
Read my blog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EiriForLife



Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, this is for you!   Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:43 pm

Well then that would be the most appropriate timing to use.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erulissė



Posts : 213
Join date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, this is for you!   Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:26 pm

xwoman74 wrote:
Erulissė wrote:
EiriForLife wrote:

Um, let's put it this way. I've put something fairly large up my OWN hoo hah. I was not in pain. Satisfied?


Was it your head?

I thought she put her head up her ass?

lol!


Whiny titty baby probably doesn't have any more room in her ass because of all the shit she has piled up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mafiafran



Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, this is for you!   Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:18 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Everyone, this is for you!   

Back to top Go down
 
Everyone, this is for you!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Drama All of the Time :: Debate :: Abortion Debate-
Jump to: