Discuss and debate all subjects, including abortion, teen pregnancy, euthanasia, and politics.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sarah Palin's new baby is really her daughter Bristol's baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
futureshock

PostSubject: Sarah Palin's new baby is really her daughter Bristol's baby   Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:41 am

I didn't give any credence to this story until I saw this website:

http://www.bristolpalinpregnant.com/

Erulissė

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin's new baby is really her daughter Bristol's baby   Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:02 pm

The thing I don't understand is why Palin would hide the pregnancy only to announce Bristol's pregnancy now?

Was it a timing issue? I remember before Bristol's pregnancy being announced there was some rumor that Bristol was the mother of Trig. If that is true, they could, I suppose, cover up the lie by doing this now? But then why would she have...

Ah, she would have announced Sarah's pregnancy in March to cover up Bristol's...

OH, CHRIST ALMIGHTY, politics has turned into a bad TV show.

Heck, if they can cover up 9/11 I'm sure a teenage pregnancy is nothing.

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Here's an article from March:

http://blog.oregonlive.com/mapesonpolitics/2008/03/governor_is_7_months_pregnant.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin's new baby is really her daughter Bristol's baby   Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:08 pm

Having had a baby, I know that no matter how thin you are, you need a special type of pants to wear because of the change in configuration of your waist line. She wasn't pregnant, not in my opinion, anyway.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin's new baby is really her daughter Bristol's baby   

Back to top Go down

Sarah Palin's new baby is really her daughter Bristol's baby
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1