Discuss and debate all subjects, including abortion, teen pregnancy, euthanasia, and politics.
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 dry humping and pre-cum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
worriedme



Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: dry humping and pre-cum   Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:54 pm

hi there,

my bf and i dry humped earlier. well, i guess that's what you can call it because, he had his underwear on and pants, but his penis was out and i was 'playing' with it. i have my skirt, shorts and underwear(a little damp) on and i was giving him a hand job. i don't know if this is just my imagination but, i think some(a drop) of his pre-cum went outside my shorts.



i know this is a silly question but, you think some sperm could have gone through my shorts and underwear and entered my vagina? i mean, my underwear was damp, could they have gone through?



P.S.

he did not ejaculate before that.he even peed before doing that.please answer Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danielle



Posts : 92
Join date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: dry humping and pre-cum   Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:32 am

The chances are very very small. Obviously you need to wait before becoming sexually active. You have a lot of learning to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
worriedme



Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: dry humping and pre-cum   Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:37 pm

yea, i really think so too. thanks for the reply :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

avatar

Posts : 618
Join date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: dry humping and pre-cum   Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:41 am

Thanks for handling that Danielle. Smile

_________________
Read my blog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

avatar

Posts : 618
Join date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: dry humping and pre-cum   Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:43 am

worriedme wrote:
hi there,

my bf and i dry humped earlier. well, i guess that's what you can call it because, he had his underwear on and pants, but his penis was out and i was 'playing' with it. i have my skirt, shorts and underwear(a little damp) on and i was giving him a hand job. i don't know if this is just my imagination but, i think some(a drop) of his pre-cum went outside my shorts.



i know this is a silly question but, you think some sperm could have gone through my shorts and underwear and entered my vagina? i mean, my underwear was damp, could they have gone through?



P.S.

he did not ejaculate before that.he even peed before doing that.please answer Sad


Dear "worried":

Since he urinated before you had begun fooling around, there is almost no chance that there was any sperm in his precum. It's almost impossible that you are pregnant.

fs

_________________
Read my blog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
worriedme



Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: dry humping and pre-cum   Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:01 am

futureshock wrote:
worriedme wrote:
hi there,

my bf and i dry humped earlier. well, i guess that's what you can call it because, he had his underwear on and pants, but his penis was out and i was 'playing' with it. i have my skirt, shorts and underwear(a little damp) on and i was giving him a hand job. i don't know if this is just my imagination but, i think some(a drop) of his pre-cum went outside my shorts.



i know this is a silly question but, you think some sperm could have gone through my shorts and underwear and entered my vagina? i mean, my underwear was damp, could they have gone through?



P.S.

he did not ejaculate before that.he even peed before doing that.please answer Sad


Dear "worried":

Since he urinated before you had begun fooling around, there is almost no chance that there was any sperm in his precum. It's almost impossible that you are pregnant.

fs


thanks for that!
i'm just really confused about this pre-cum myths.
they say even if he urinated or there was no recent ejaculation, there could be some sperms in it? is it true or is it just a way to scare people? o.O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danielle



Posts : 92
Join date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: dry humping and pre-cum   Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:21 pm

Pre-cum comes out during sex. He can pee before and it will still come out and contain sperm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

avatar

Posts : 618
Join date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: dry humping and pre-cum   Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:48 am

Danielle, it is simply not true that precum contains sperm. I have read studies looking into just this question, and every one has the same conclusion. The glands that produce precum DO NOT contain nor do they produce sperm/semen.

The only way sperm gets into precum is if there is leftover sperm in the penis from a previous ejaculation. If the man urinates before sex he clears the sperm out of the urethra, so NO SPERM mixes with the precum.

_________________
Read my blog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

avatar

Posts : 618
Join date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: dry humping and pre-cum   Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:56 am

worriedme wrote:


thanks for that!
i'm just really confused about this pre-cum myths.
they say even if he urinated or there was no recent ejaculation, there could be some sperms in it? is it true or is it just a way to scare people? o.O

No, there could not be any sperm, see my previous post.

Here is a study explaining this ( I have added comments in parenthesis):

Does preejaculatory penile secretion (this means precum) originating from Cowper's gland contain sperm?
Zukerman Z, Weiss DB, Orvieto R.

Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Rabin Medical Center, Petah Tikva, Israel.

PURPOSE: To determine if spermatozoa (this means sperm) are present in the preejaculatory penile secretion (this means precum), originating from Cowper's gland. METHODS: DESIGN: Prospective clinical and laboratory study. SETTING: Andrology and Sex Counseling Unit, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Academic Teaching Hospital. PATIENTS: Five patients referred for premature ejaculation, three for excessive fluid secreted during foreplay and four normal healthy volunteers. INTERVENTION: Glass slide smears of preejaculatory Cowper's gland secretion (this means precum) obtained during foreplay from at least two different occasions, and semen samples after masturbation. MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES: Microscopic examination of air-dried smears, and routine semen analyses. RESULTS: None of the preejaculatory samples (this means precum) contained sperm. All the patients had sperm in routine sperm analyses. CONCLUSIONS: Preejaculatory fluid secreted at the tip of the urethra from Cowper's gland during sexual stimulation (this means precum) did not contain sperm and therefore cannot be responsible for pregnancies during coitus interruptus.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12762415

_________________
Read my blog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danielle



Posts : 92
Join date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: dry humping and pre-cum   Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:55 pm

That sample seems small. We all know that pulling out is not safe and you can get pregnant. And for the record, I am not going to trust that he DID pee beforehand. Get on the pill if you don't want to get pregnant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

avatar

Posts : 618
Join date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: dry humping and pre-cum   Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:15 pm

Danielle wrote:
That sample seems small. We all know that pulling out is not safe and you can get pregnant. And for the record, I am not going to trust that he DID pee beforehand. Get on the pill if you don't want to get pregnant.

I agree that withdrawal is a stupid way to try to avoid pregnancy. The main reason is that most men do not have the control over their ejaculation that they think they do. I also agree that I wouldn't trust them about the peeing, etc., but I mostly wouldn't trust them that they will pull out in time.

About the study, if a small sample of men's Cowper glands do not produce sperm, it
stands to reason that no man's Cowper glands produce sperm. That is just one of the studies I have read. There are many more which also come to the same conclusion (pun!).

_________________
Read my blog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
worriedme



Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: dry humping and pre-cum   Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:50 am

so the glands that releases ejaculation and pre-cum are different?
what if my bf and i had sex. we used a condom and he releaased outside.(i saw it)
we even checked it if there are holes. and it appeared that there are really NO HOLES in it.

is it possible for me to get pregnant?
is it also possible for pre-cums to "get out" of that condom during the intercourse?
should i be worried of getting pregnant or not?

thanks. sorry if i have a lot of questions. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flyleaf



Posts : 13
Join date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: dry humping and pre-cum   Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:39 pm

If pre-ejaculate is getting out of the condom, that means there is a hole or tear in the condom. Otherwise, no. You are protected.

You might want to couple condoms with another form of birth control, such as a diaphram, contraceptive foam, spermicidal lubricant, or birth control pills.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
worriedme



Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: dry humping and pre-cum   Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:02 pm

Flyleaf wrote:
If pre-ejaculate is getting out of the condom, that means there is a hole or tear in the condom. Otherwise, no. You are protected.

You might want to couple condoms with another form of birth control, such as a diaphram, contraceptive foam, spermicidal lubricant, or birth control pills.

oh, so it's impossible for it to to get out if there are no holes. thanks for that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

avatar

Posts : 618
Join date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: dry humping and pre-cum   Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:56 pm

worriedme wrote:
Flyleaf wrote:
If pre-ejaculate is getting out of the condom, that means there is a hole or tear in the condom. Otherwise, no. You are protected.

You might want to couple condoms with another form of birth control, such as a diaphram, contraceptive foam, spermicidal lubricant, or birth control pills.

oh, so it's impossible for it to to get out if there are no holes. thanks for that. Very Happy

Do you mean like leaking out over the sides? That's pretty unlikely, as condoms have a reservoir at the ends to collect the sperm.

_________________
Read my blog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
worriedme



Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: dry humping and pre-cum   Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:54 pm

futureshock wrote:
worriedme wrote:
Flyleaf wrote:
If pre-ejaculate is getting out of the condom, that means there is a hole or tear in the condom. Otherwise, no. You are protected.

You might want to couple condoms with another form of birth control, such as a diaphram, contraceptive foam, spermicidal lubricant, or birth control pills.

oh, so it's impossible for it to to get out if there are no holes. thanks for that. Very Happy

Do you mean like leaking out over the sides? That's pretty unlikely, as condoms have a reservoir at the ends to collect the sperm.

yes...thanks for the info.my worries are starting to subside. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

avatar

Posts : 618
Join date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: dry humping and pre-cum   Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:45 pm

Good. Smile

_________________
Read my blog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
worriedme



Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: dry humping and pre-cum   Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:35 pm

oh, and one last thing. i know this is a bit off-topic for this post but, lately, i'm having discharges.
during the previous days, it was white discharges.and now it's getting brown or probably when they get dry, it gets brown.

anyway, what does this mean?
could this mean that i'm nearing my menstrual period??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

avatar

Posts : 618
Join date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: dry humping and pre-cum   Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:18 pm

I honestly don't know. Do you know when your period is due?

_________________
Read my blog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
worriedme



Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: dry humping and pre-cum   Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:47 pm

i have irregular periods. sometimes it falls on 1, sometimes on 18 or on 21.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: dry humping and pre-cum   

Back to top Go down
 
dry humping and pre-cum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Drama All of the Time :: General :: Teen Pregnancy-
Jump to: