Discuss and debate all subjects, including abortion, teen pregnancy, euthanasia, and politics.
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Bastard Factory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
xwoman74



Posts : 100
Join date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Bastard Factory   Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:24 am

futureshock wrote:
Maybe YOUR FAMILY DOES. Mine doesn't.

Personal attacks? Not a good loser, huh? LOL

Did I say your family gives babies wine? Or held a Bris? No? Didn't think so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danielle



Posts : 92
Join date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Bastard Factory   Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:02 pm

Yet again you are avoiding the issue. Where is the evidence of your claims? Your opinion means squat to me, especially with no support Sleep


Also, you can laugh about personal attacks but that is all you have been able to come up with here. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xwoman74



Posts : 100
Join date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Bastard Factory   Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:06 pm

Danielle wrote:
Your opinion means squat to me

As does yours. Especially when you are too lazy to bf your child even though it is obvious formula is making him sick. Parenting advice from parents like you I don't take.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danielle



Posts : 92
Join date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Bastard Factory   Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:45 pm

Again, no evidence for you claims. Please point proof to this claim of me refusing breast milk to a child even though it was obviously an unhealthy choice. I would LOVE to see it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flyleaf



Posts : 13
Join date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Bastard Factory   Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:42 pm

Danielle has no children. I don't know where you're getting the idea that she's a parent who decided not to breastfeed. Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danielle



Posts : 92
Join date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Bastard Factory   Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:44 pm

Just further proves xwoman74's inability to focus on actual fact while throwing accusations at people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xwoman74



Posts : 100
Join date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Bastard Factory   Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:59 am

Flyleaf wrote:
Danielle has no children. I don't know where you're getting the idea that she's a parent who decided not to breastfeed. Suspect

Even better... non parents trying to dictate to me what is best for kids. LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danielle



Posts : 92
Join date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Bastard Factory   Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:44 pm

Because we all know pushing a baby out of your vagina gives you intelligence.

It isn't hard to do research on important subjects. Maybe you should try it sometime! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flyleaf



Posts : 13
Join date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Bastard Factory   Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:24 pm

Yes, LOL indeed. It's hilarious that you not only accused her of being anti-semitic but went further and started babbling about formula and breastfeeding and insinuating she's a bad mother... when she's not a mother at all. And yet you're the one crying about "personal attacks". lol! lol! lol!

You refuse to acknowledge that ethanol is a toxin. You refuse to provide evidence that mesh feeder bags are choking hazards despite your claim. You make wild accusations about other posters and then take no responsibility for being wrong. Why are you in a debate forum in the first place? It's obvious you're not very good at debating.

Danielle's not a mother, but I am. Explain to me how giving a baby alcohol is an awesome thing to do, "Mom". Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danielle



Posts : 92
Join date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Bastard Factory   Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:52 pm

She is a bitter individual who feels the needs to attack but is too lazy to find valid arguments.

I do wish this could actually be a debate. It is kind of boring arguing with someone who has no knowledge on the subject. Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xwoman74



Posts : 100
Join date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Bastard Factory   Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:01 pm

Flyleaf wrote:
You refuse to provide evidence that mesh feeder bags are choking hazards despite your claim.

Anytime a child is given food that they can't eat by themselves, it is a choking hazard. That is why people buy products like this. To minimize the choking risk. Doesn't mean it still doesn't exist.

Flyleaf wrote:
Danielle's not a mother, but I am. Explain to me how giving a baby alcohol is an awesome thing to do, "Mom". Twisted Evil

Please show me where I stated I give baby's alcohol or that it is an "awesome thing to do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xwoman74



Posts : 100
Join date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Bastard Factory   Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:02 pm

Danielle wrote:
It is kind of boring arguing with someone who has no knowledge on the subject.

It must suck to be you then! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flyleaf



Posts : 13
Join date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Bastard Factory   Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:59 pm

xwoman74 wrote:
Anytime a child is given food that they can't eat by themselves, it is a choking hazard. That is why people buy products like this. To minimize the choking risk. Doesn't mean it still doesn't exist.

That's not what you said. You said mesh feeder bags are choking hazards. I'm asking you to explain how. I've been asking you for a few pages now and still haven't gotten an answer.

Quote :
Please show me where I stated I give baby's alcohol

Did I say you did?

Quote :
or that it is an "awesome thing to do."

I wasn't quoting you, genius. I was asking you a question. Try to keep up, won't you? Stop avoiding the question and just answer it. Or can you? Can you find one reasonable argument where it'd be okay to give babies a substance that is responsible for 100,000 deaths a year? (And before you get into the whole Jewish faith thing, many Jewish families use grape juice instead of wine. I wonder why? It's not like alcohol is DANGEROUS, is it?)

By the way, you owe Danielle an apology for that whole breastfeeding/formula rant you threw at her. But you're not even going to acknowledge that, are you? It's okay, I'd be embarrassed too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danielle



Posts : 92
Join date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Bastard Factory   Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:00 pm

An apology for calling me an anti-semite would be nice too, but I doubt you have the ability to even utter the words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xwoman74



Posts : 100
Join date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Bastard Factory   Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:01 pm

Flyleaf wrote:
That's not what you said. You said mesh feeder bags are choking hazards. I'm asking you to explain how. I've been asking you for a few pages now and still haven't gotten an answer.

They are choking hazards. Minimizing the risk does not eliminate it. Hence, the risk of choking using the product is still there. Just because you don't like the answer, doesn't mean I didn't explain my position.

Flyleaf wrote:
Can you find one reasonable argument where it'd be okay to give babies a substance that is responsible for 100,000 deaths a year?

Never said I supported the justification to giving alcohol, did I? No, just that it is a parent's choice to make for them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xwoman74



Posts : 100
Join date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Bastard Factory   Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:01 pm

Danielle wrote:
An apology for calling me an anti-semite would be nice too

Can't apologize for the truth, can I?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danielle



Posts : 92
Join date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Bastard Factory   Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:58 pm

Please quote where i said anything anti-semetic. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xwoman74



Posts : 100
Join date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Bastard Factory   Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:05 pm

anti semite wrote:
Please quote where i said anything anti-semetic. Rolling Eyes

Your anti Jewish comments are all I need.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danielle



Posts : 92
Join date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Bastard Factory   Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:03 pm

Haha, thanks for proving my point. You have no proof because there is none. lol! Good job!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
krystineM

avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2008-03-10
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Bastard Factory   Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:38 am

futureshock wrote:
Whenever I hear talk radio people discussing politics they discuss the "bastard factory". They are talking about unwed pregnancy.

By "bastard factory" they are referring to all of the young girls having children and then using public funds like welfare, etc. After reading the teen pregnancy and pregnancy community chat forums on ehealth, I have to agree with these talk show people.

i think thats a big stereotype for all teen parents.
not every teen uses welfare to raise their children.
i dont deny that some end up using this, but not all do. i know a few teen mothers that do not support their children from welfare money.

i know a few adults as well who have a child and are not married either.
and they do not use govornment funds to raise their child either.

and i also know one girl who lives off welfare cheques and has two children..the more kids you have, the more money you recieve to support that child..
but not every teen is like this.

i disagree to that 'bastard factory' whatever to an extent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danielle



Posts : 92
Join date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Bastard Factory   Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:03 pm

I think the Bastard Factory is a real problem. What I would like to add is not only is it a problem when public funds are wasted on people who never even try for themselves, but it is also a problem when the families of these children are forced to step up and help their children. It wasn't their choice now was it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
krystineM

avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2008-03-10
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Bastard Factory   Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:48 pm

i agree, i mean welfare is something that works to get you off it, not keep you on it.
and its just taking the easy route of doing things in life.
welfare was created to help those who really need the help..like if you were seriously injured and could not work for quite some time or other reasons..but not made for lazy people to use and just sit on their butts.

maybe the families who support their childrens children do it out of guilt, like they feel they did not do a good job raising them or feel they will do a bad job raising the kids, so they step in to make sure ends meet and they never go without..
its just a possibility, some people take the blame for others problems.
but doesnt mean its the case all the time, some are forced into providing for them im sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

avatar

Posts : 618
Join date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Bastard Factory   Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:03 pm

Krystine, I would like you to read my post to which you replied carefully. I will even point out the pertinent sentences:

I wrote:

"By "bastard factory" they are referring to all of the young girls having children and then using public funds like welfare, etc."

You replied:

"i think thats a big stereotype for all teen parents.
not every teen uses welfare to raise their children.
i dont deny that some end up using this, but not all do. i know a few teen mothers that do not support their children from welfare money.

i know a few adults as well who have a child and are not married either.
and they do not use govornment funds to raise their child either."

Do you see how you missed what I said? I did not say every teen uses welfare, that is NOT what the Bastard Factory was described as.

_________________
Read my blog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
krystineM

avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2008-03-10
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Bastard Factory   Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:24 am

i know that is what you said, but other people -outside of this network- can look at that fact, and take it in a way where every teen does this if they have never incountered a teen mother.
or judge quickly and say, there just in it for the easy money, do you know what i mean?


why does it have to be called 'bastary factory'? i dont really like that...

to me it sounds like they are saying, every child out of wed lock has this problem where the parents recieve govornment funds, and what not. married couples well into there 20's and up do this too, but because there adults, older and all it goes unnoticed..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

avatar

Posts : 618
Join date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Bastard Factory   Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:43 pm

krystineM wrote:
i know that is what you said, but other people -outside of this network- can look at that fact, and take it in a way where every teen does this if they have never incountered a teen mother.
or judge quickly and say, there just in it for the easy money, do you know what i mean?

Good point. Smile

krystineM wrote:

why does it have to be called 'bastary factory'? i dont really like that...

to me it sounds like they are saying, every child out of wed lock has this problem where the parents recieve govornment funds, and what not. married couples well into there 20's and up do this too, but because there adults, older and all it goes unnoticed..

NO THEY DON'T. Almost ALL (over 90%) of welfare recipients are single mothers.*

Married couples in their 20's and older DO NOT utilize welfare AT ANY WHERE EVEN CLOSE to the rate that unwed teens do. In fact, only 2% of married couples use welfare. 98% of welfare recipients are unwed parents. 80% of unwed teens use welfare. If 80% of the older married couples used welfare that much, the entire country would be bankrupt. Where could the money possibly come from?

Think about this logically.

An older married couple has two people with at least high school or college diplomas. That is two people qualified to have decent jobs. That is two decent incomes. Before they have their first child, they are both making money, so they can save money and set it aside for their future children. After their first
child, one of them can stay home and care for the child, while the other one still goes to work and makes money to pay the bills. They have NO CHILDCARE expenses.

An unwed teen, and I mean not yet an adult, BY DEFINITION, has not graduated even from high school. The best she can make is minimum wage, which is $6.55 per hour. When she has a child, how can she watch it AND earn money at the same time? SHE CAN'T. There is no possible way for her to support herself or her child without assistance. That assistance is either her family or the government, which is why teens have such an incredibly high rate of welfare dependence.

(BTW, technically, "bastard" means any child born to unwed parents, regardless of the parent's age.)

*Over 90 percent of welfare parents are single mothers.U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration

Two percent of total welfare recipients are married couples; Thirty-six percent are divorced, widowed, or separated persons; Fifty-four percent were never married.U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration

http://salt.claretianpubs.org/stats/welref/profile.html

_________________
Read my blog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Bastard Factory   

Back to top Go down
 
Bastard Factory
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Weapon Factory
» Walking Past the Factory
» Bored in Tekkit Classic, Need Suggestions.
» [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion
» In Xanadu: The Mystery Begins

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Drama All of the Time :: General :: Teen Pregnancy-
Jump to: