Discuss and debate all subjects, including abortion, teen pregnancy, euthanasia, and politics.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Should Terminally Ill People be Allowed to Have the Right to Die?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Should Terminally Ill People be Allowed to Have the Right to Die?   Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:25 pm

If a patient is terminally ill, with only a short time left to live, and they are in unimaginable agony which no medication can relieve, should they be allowed the right to die? Why or why not?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alldrama.bigforumpro.com
Erulissė

PostSubject: Re: Should Terminally Ill People be Allowed to Have the Right to Die?   Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:12 pm

Yes.

Beacuase they want to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Should Terminally Ill People be Allowed to Have the Right to Die?   Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:42 pm

Can you imagine there are people in the world who are against this? They think people should have to suffer, so that they will feel what Jesus felt. I am not kidding.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Should Terminally Ill People be Allowed to Have the Right to Die?   Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:52 pm

futureshock wrote:
Can you imagine there are people in the world who are against this? They think people should have to suffer, so that they will feel what Jesus felt. I am not kidding.

Check out this thread on prochoicetalk.com:

http://www.prochoicetalk.com/message-board-forum/viewtopic.php?t=6456&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=euthanasia&start=0

Erulissė

PostSubject: Re: Should Terminally Ill People be Allowed to Have the Right to Die?   Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:59 pm

I have to be a member to get that link, but I can imagine. what the fuck is wrong with people?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Should Terminally Ill People be Allowed to Have the Right to Die?   Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:01 pm

Good question, but they make me sick.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Terminally Ill People be Allowed to Have the Right to Die?   

Back to top Go down

Should Terminally Ill People be Allowed to Have the Right to Die?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1